“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wishes For A Wonderful Thanksgiving : )





Well, Thanksgiving week has arrived...And this Tuesday I am inspired to be thankful for all my many blessings... I am also inspired to be super excited and happy to get to see my mom, sister, nephews and niece : )) I am going to be baking the desserts for our Thanksgiving dinner... What FUN! : )) Tuesday and Wednesday is going to be fun baking and preparing... My sister and I always make really neat place cards for our dinner table... I am looking forward to doing crafts and a little shopping (well browsing). We always play FUN games! The best part is ALL the WONDERFUL food! Can't wait! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Also wanted to share my favorite Thanksgiving Recipe that I am now making for the second year.

CHECK IT OUT HERE ON MY BLOG!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool pic at the bottom. I love the family fall pic. I am ready to see ya.

    ReplyDelete