“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas at The Brackins

Our Christmas Tree

Our Mantle Decor (hubby's train) the little snowman at the end I found out our goodwill for CHEAP~

Mantle Decor (my Christmas counter and skinny Santas)

Our Nativity Set. ( This year I put it in my china cabinet and added some lights : ))
The Nativity set inside the cabinet : ))

I made these : ) Thankful for my sis for the idea : )


I love our Monogrammed ornaments we made : ) If you wanna know how we made the ornaments just Click Here
I am really proud of my lighted wreath for the front door : ) I put garland around the door.. and a bow on the porch light! as you can see Noah is peeking out : )

6 comments:

  1. It all looks so pretty.
    I am going back to hobby lobby and I want to do my own ornaments like that. I am so mad I didn't get some stuff to do it. O'well.

    I love those skinny santa's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE HOUSE IT ALL LOOKS SO PRETTY..LOVE YOU ALL,MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, found you on the "Tree Hop." I love your nativity set!! I recently became a follower. I would appreciate it if you would visit my blog Rufina's Opinions And Reviews R.O.A.R and return the favor.

    ReplyDelete