“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend!









Jesus has Risen! Thank you Jesus!

Easter was great! Fun crafts, baking, good food, and family and friends have made it awesome. Noah loved Easter egg hunting!!!:) I got some rest and just enjoyed the sunshine. Saturday I got a steal on an awesome chess set with a glass chess board for A DOLLAR ha! yes a good dollar and its nice! I also snagged an awesome wooden donmino's set. The ones that are super small and I paid a buck as well. Got an awesome CROCK POT COOKBOOK! lol for 1$ :) and then I got a bird book for my mother! Easter dinner was great at moms. The food was delicious and we enjoyed the time with mom and Charles. It was a nice windy day and Noah had a blast! Thank you Jesus for my family.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. That pic of mom and charles is great. Glad you had a good Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed having you all for Easter,kinda wished your sister and her family could have been hear..love the pics..noah a sweetie..so glad to be able to spend time with you and your family..love you lots..mom

    ReplyDelete