“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Friday, March 12, 2010

You two make my world go Round and Round!

Walk with Me


Will you be my love forever?

Walk hand in hand together.

I’ll be your rock to lean upon,

Your shelter ‘til the storm is gone.

When no one is on your side,

Wrapped in my arms you can hide.

If you feel lost or alone,

Remember how our love has grown.

You sprinkled sunshine in my heart.

You’ve been my friend from the start.

So walk with me forever,

We’ll spend our lives together!






In my son's eyes, I am a hero.
I am strong an' wise,
And I know no fear.
But the truth is plain to see:
He was sent to rescue me,
I see who I want to be, in my son's eyes.

In my son's eyes, everyone is equal,
Darkness turns to light,
And the world is at peace.
This miracle God gave to me,
Gives me strength when I am weak.
I find reason to believe, in my son's eyes.

And when he wraps his hand around my finger,
Oh, it puts a smile in my heart.
Everything becomes a little clearer.
I realize what life is all about.
It's hanging on when your heart has had enough;
It's giving more when you feel like giving up.
I've seen the light: it's in my son's eyes.

In my son's eyes, I can see the future.
A reflection of who I am,
And what will be.
And though he'll grow and, some day, leave:
Maybe raise a family,
When I'm gone, I hope you'll see,
How happy he made me,
For I'll be there, in my son's eyes.

I dont feel like I tell you enough how much I love you both, how much you have changed my life! Hubby your an amazing Man and thank you for all your hard work and the love you give to us each day!

1 comment: