“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Thursday, March 11, 2010

OuR WeEk!


Well, week two of babysitting in my home has about came to an end.:) I have had a very interesting week. The kids are great, the parents are crazy. LOL but I am prob a little crazy when it comes to Noah to. The three year old I watch are pretty great. We are learning the letter A, and our colors and shapes. They are super Well, week two of babysitting in my home has about came to an end.:) I have had a very interesting week. The kids are great, the parents are crazy. LOL but I am prob a little crazy when it comes to Noah to. The three year old I watch are pretty great. We are learning the letter A, and our colors and shapes. They are super smart!!! The babies painted with apple sauce and made there hand prints. :) The only difficult part of keeping kids is when they don't get what they want lol but mine are all well behaved and good listeners. I really lucked up:) I did have a rocky last two days seeing as I am keeping a little 18 month old who has never stayed away from home. She cries and screams a lot. But that will just take some warming up too!!:) I wander how this summer I will adjust my bones to being inside a lot more than usual seeing as in I have a lot more than I thought I would. Hubby is doing great at helping on one of his days off with taking them outside with me and to the park! :) I am ready for a well needed rest up weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment