“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

living room decor





My sister got me this beautiful cross for my huge living room wall.. I LOVE IT. I had bought some pictures a few months back to go here and was wanting a cross for the middle of it. AND it looks great!!! Thank u sis... I also found this awesome cross wood candle holder at cracker barrel for my mantle and my sis also gave me these adorable candle holders that match it perfect!! love it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Aud it looks great. It works perfect with those pictures. Your wall is now complete. I like the find that you got from Cracker Barrell. The little ones I got you realyl match it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOKS GREAT ..I LOVE IT..ALL LOOKS PRETTY..LOVE YOU ,MOM

    ReplyDelete