“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

THE BEST CHICKEN SPAGETTI!!!!!

Tonight I made some awesome chicken spagetti. It might be the way everyone does it but it was just so good lol. Noah loved it... I'll be posting more pictures and things by the weekend, I've had a busy week and thought I'd share a little of my cooking for the week.

Three of four chicken breast (depending on family size really)
1 can of cream of Mushroom,
1 can of cream of chicken
1 can of Rotel
Velvetta Block (small)
1/3 cup of water
Pasta noodles (your choice)

Get your pasta cooking, and boil chicken and after boiled cut into shreaded pieces
In a seperate boiler or if your noodles are done drain leave in drainer and use that boiler to
add your soups and 1/3 cup of water
get it heated on med/ low heat add cheese and rotel stirring so cheese doesn't burn
salt and pepper and after cheese is good and melted add noodles and chicken and stir. ( or you can serve on top of noodles and just add chicken to mixture. Your choice)

This is easy and very good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum. I love Chicken Spaghetti. I have never put cream of mushroom. That sounds good.

    ReplyDelete