“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is what I did with my fall treasure!




The plate I found in the flea market for four dollars, I put it on this wooden holder and a little fall The plate I found in the flea market for four dollars, I put it on this wooden holder and a little fall candy dish in front to add a little more fall to our home!!! I'm really glad I found this little treasure.

4 comments:

  1. It looks really good. And God has something in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the plate looks really good and festive for fall,everything looks really great..love you all, mom/nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that plate. And $4, what a bargain!

    I enjoyed looking around your blog and I will be back to visit soon.

    Came over from your sister's blog--she is a real sweetie!

    ReplyDelete