“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.”

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

cLiMbInG!!!




Little Noah is climbing onto everything. Yeah I know welcome to toddler land huh? lol but he climbs onto the back of couch, onto dinning room chairs, into and out of the bath tub. He is a little monkey. I find myself all day just praying he doesn't get hurt. I've tried every word (no, bite, hurt baby) nothing works. I wish I knew the magical one...

2 comments:

  1. Kyle is my climber. He is tough and resiliant. My friend is working on trainig her little one not to climb up on the stove and sink. I would die. I would have to bring out the spanking spoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stove and sink.. wow i would freak. lol

    ReplyDelete